Posts Tagged With: enricopuglisi
I really didn’t expect many people at last Saturday’s Orvis Pasadena EP tying day due to Memorial Day weekend, but I was pleasantly surprised to have around 30-35 enthusiastic fly anglers willing to keep me company. We spent three hours going over some tips and tricks and I ended up getting through five, actually six different fly patterns all highlighting EP products. Thanks for all who attended, Thanks to the Pasadena Fly Fishing club for coming out to always support me, and to Jacob and staff at the Pasadena Orvis Store for graciously hosting me and being so awesome….and thanks to Enrico Puglisi for letting me do this.
Save the date: I will be doing a FREE in-store demo at the Pasadena Orvis Fly Shop in a few weeks of some of my favorite local fly patterns using EP (Enrico Puglisi) fly tying materials and showing you how easy or complicated you can make fly tying. LOL Actually the materials are very easy to use once you learn the proper techniques and have the right tools to keep thing simple.
I will tie a modified Surfin Merkin/sand crab (corbina are right around the corner folks), a shad (freshwater bass), a squid (everything in saltwater eats squid, even me!), a anchovy/sardine (local inshore fav) and a bluegill (Large Mouth Bass).
It should be fun, I hope to see you there and hopefully some new faces too…
- @Mishfish49 Holy Calamari Batman! 3 weeks ago
- @LosLobosBand @TheShins @Spotify @iTunes Check it out 2 months ago
- RT @LosLobosBand: “Los Lobos vs. @TheShins” is now available on digital! This collaboration features three versions of their standout track… 2 months ago
- @SeaLevelFlyFish How ya doing Ray? 2 months ago
- @GeorgeTakei 👍 2 months ago